Sunday, May 13, 2012

A life lesson from a bike lesson.













When my mom was teaching my little brother to ride a bike he kept falling over and couldn't seem to get the hang of it. After many scrapes and bruises he jumped off the bike and ran in the house, when he came out he was shoving something in his pocket. He hopped back on the bike and road it perfectly, my mom was a little shocked and later asked him what it was that he put in his pocket.. he pulled out a crumpled piece of paper with a picture he had drawn of himself riding a bike. He said "I knew I could ride it because I saw myself ride it already." - visualization is everything. You'll never be able to do what you want if you can't even picture it ♥ ( I now draw pictures of myself living all my dreams ... so it's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment